To place an order (digital originals):
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your picture(s) attached.
- Make sure you attach high-resolution, lightly compressed scans or digital originals of your photos. Jpegs saved at "high" quality are best. If you scan prints, always scan in RGB mode even if the print is black and white.
- Let us know what you want fixed in your picture(s). Be as concrete or vague as you wish.
Click here for detailed pricing information with examples.
To place an order (paper/film originals):
- Send an email to email@example.com to inform us how many originals you will be sending and what type of work will be required.
- Once we respond, send us your photographs via registered mail or other trackable means. Make sure that the prints are well-protected (rigid picture mailers or plastic cushioned envelopes strenghtened with thick cardboard inserts work well). Attach a sheet describing what you want done in each attached print. Be as concrete or vague as you wish.
Once we receive your pictures and instructions, we will:
- Assess the doability, time and cost of the requested modifications.
- Email you our price and delivery time.
- Fix your photo(s) if you accept the conditions.
- Email you a password and link to a gallery from which you can download the fixed high-resolution image file(s) at the accepted price and/or order paper prints of your improved photos.
- You pay the established price only when you download the fixed image file from the private gallery, and only if you like the results.
- Once you download the file at the accepted service price, you will be able to order additional prints/downloads of your cleaned up photo at lower prices (close to SmugMug base prices). Printing will be handled by SmugMug and the prints shipped directly to you.
- Return your original prints or negatives (if any) via registered mail (at our cost).